Thursday, April 2, 2009

Selecting Bible Verses

I ordered my “business” cards last Sunday. I have found that whether it is for business or personal, having cards with my contact information makes me much more efficient. My husband has been a card collector at least as long as I have known him. I never developed an interest in them until I became an Insurance Agent. Then, I found the power of the card amazing.

Part of this process was for me to select a bible verse that I felt represented my experience. So what did I do? I brought my husband the Bible. :)

This is what he came-up with and I LOVE it!!! (King James Version, of course!)

Ephesians 6:20
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

I had previously asked one of my mother’s dear friends, who leads a prayer group, to select a verse for me for this trip. She selected Matthew 10:42 for me.

And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold [water] only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

Thanks Linda and Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment