Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 1 Report


Well today was pretty awesome! I am amazed at how much there is to learn and how much can be taught in a day. Caveat - with engaging professors who are the best in their field.

This year's class is an extremely diverse group. Which, of course, makes it all the more AWESOME!

Part of me wants to say "wish I had attended years ago". But, (and I feel comfortable saying this on the campus of a Catholic University) all in God's time. I am in the right place to absorb and put into practice what I am learning.

I do find it a bit funny hearing some of my classmates say they took hotel rooms because they felt the dorms would be too Spartan. Last summer I lived without potable water. And, certainly no hot water heaters (save the outdoor fire!) for a hundred mile radius. Perspective certainly comes with experience!

That said, thank God the bookstore doesn't sell University print khangas..........

No comments:

Post a Comment